Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Whole Mess of Stuff

Years and years ago my mom and I bought all the brown transferware we could find. Then I packed it away for years and years. Last fall, around Thanksgiving, I took it over to Jennifer's (Laughing Daisy in Kimberly) and it did very well. I still have some left and they look great with my new favorite, faux moss covered rocks.

Here is what I got done today. My husband will be so happy I made a dent in the garage.

Huge vintage blackboard with blue trim. Jennifer says she has a bunch of old school stuff and this will go great with it.
White shabby mirror and quilt/towel rack.


People seem to love the chippy off white so here is more of it. A cute scalloped table, tray, and foot stool.
A blue chicken wire basket and blue salt pig. The primitive child's broom and wire rack came from the last trip. Behind is a blue cork/chalk board.
The blue frame is a mirror for Mia's room.
In the top picture is a red metal cake and 2 pie stacker. I ordered 2 vinyls to put on the outside. One that says pies and one that says cake. I'll show you when it is done.
Also in the top pic is a blue foot stool with a bare top. I am thinking of making a stuff fabric top for. Maybe using some lace doilies.

2 comments:

  1. I love the towel/quilt rack - I have been looking for something like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there,,,2nd blog ..you are doing good!!

    ReplyDelete